Thursday, April 28, 2005

adskfjadslkfj

I don't know what I want to say. My brain hurts, I have been studying and finishing my take home test for physics most of the day. I was having a hard time understanding the 6 chapters he crammed in last week. Ugh, I hate it when they do that. Anyway, around 1:00 though, I decided to take a break and eat lunch. After I finished eating, I decided to call and see if he was in his office and he was. So we started going over what was in my notes and what was in the book. He then realized how bad his lectures were last week and all the information he forgot to give us last week. So now, I understand most of everything, and I just have to review over the stuff from the beginning of the year. I went and turned in my test at 4:30. He said that he was not going to have but a couple questions on the final over last weeks stuff. Which does not break my heart. I am just thankful that he was in his office when I called and was willing to help me. So I logged on and played literati for a while lastnight and lost every single game. Talk about a loosing streak, but then this afternoon when I came back home, I played a game and won. But my rating is still like 100 points less than it was. I mean I was loosing bad lastnight. Anyway... You know what would be fun, is if we played like a literati tournament or a big game one night. If you are interested just respond to this post or send me an email. Well my brother just called and invited Shawn and I to go eat, with my mom, sis, and him, so I better go get ready. Oh if I could get minnie not to jump and try to get the camera, I will take a picture, but until then, you are stuck with out, sorry.

1 comment:

OMH said...

You were obviously not playing me in Lit last night because I don't think you have ever lost to me! I would love to do the tournament thing some night!