Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Random things and 3 more days to go....
Till Friday and until my last day of work . I have a physics test today. I do not understand some of the review for a chapter. So I am going to leave in about 15 minutes to go get help on it. I am not to concerned with this test. I would like to do great on it, but he drops the lowest test grade and since I made A's on the last two, it isn't that big of a deal to me. But I still have to know this stuff for the final. Most of our fence is up. I think all that is left is a couple of sections in the back and the gates. It looks really nice. We had a strange vistor in our yard on Saturday. We have no idea where he came from, but he got stuck in our yard because he couldn't find the exit and then he walked in to our neighbors yard and ended up getting stuck in there until the man came out and chased him out of their front gate. There is a picture on Meghan's blog. Just click on her name. It was Crazy Azy. I am sore today from Curves. Some days, I am and other days I am not. Oh yea, I am excited about something I heard and that is that it is a possibility that my cousin and his wife along with their two kids might be here for Ryan's Graduation. I still can't believe my brother is graduating. Weird. I think it will be even weirder when Megs graduates. The weird thing now, is Meghan fixing to drive.......... I dunno about that. Oh well we all have a few months until then. Well I have physics to learn and study. HAPPY TUESDAY ALL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope lots of family comes for Ryan's graduation! It is a BIG step and I know it meant a bunch to my kids to have as much family as possible see them walk across the stage!
Post a Comment