Guess what I did? I made a 103 on my horrible essay test. Go ME!!!! Only 2 people made A's in the class. 1 B and 4 C's and the rest were not that good. The other girl that made an A was the one I just happen to sit at the same table with, so some of the other girls in the class assumed we cheated or something. This girl that sits at the table in front of us made a snide remark and Dr. Thomas goes they did not cheat they just studied really hard and it showed. He then said it is hard to cheat when neither one of them had the same format on how they answered the questions. Anyway, So I am really happy!!! I definitely did not think I would get that high of a grade. I thought at the highest I would recieve a B. Anyway I have a paper to finish writhing along with the other 5 things he assigned for homework that is due on Thursday. It is very windy out today! Well I need to quit procrastinating and get my paper done.
Laters
2 comments:
Way to GO!!!!! I'm proud!
Thanks! Glad to hear that I make you proud!! You wanna know a secret?
I ABSOLUTELY HATE HOMEWORK AND STUDYING. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT?????
Post a Comment