Hello, all. This last weekend was very crazy azy. We were out buying fencing material to get the fence up. Everything is bought and the poles are set. I think the wood will start to go up tomorrow. It was a very fun weekend though. Lacy came over Friday night and we hung out which is something we haven't done in a couple of months. The satilite guys were here hooking up the satilite. My mom and Lacy thought it would be fun teasing me about how I sounded when asking the guy a question. I had no idea what the guy was talking about. Then after they left Lacy and I started playing with the remote. It was fun to stop tv and then rewind and then fastforward. Something new and different. Then we started looking up dog names on the internet. Doodles did not exist on the ones we went to. Which is fine by me! Then we drug Shawn out to Walmart to pick up a few items. Then on Saturday, Shawn and I went and got poles and cement and while he dug the holes, I planted some daisies in the front yard. Well actually Lacy came over and helped me, since her mom supplied the daisies. Thanks Carol! I hope and pray that they bloom or is it blossom? I guess we will see if I have a green thumb. Then my dad came over and helped finished with setting the poles. Then Shawn and I just relaxed the rest of the evening. I can't believe that it got in to the upper 80's today. And then tomorow back down to the 60's. Hey as long as it isn't raining I am not complaining. :) I added a new link, so you should check it out.
I am having writers block for some reason. I don't know what is up with that this semester. Most of the time, I know call me weird but I love to write papers. I don't know what it is, but all of the sudden I have gone blank. I know what I want to say, but yet when I type it, I end up hitting the backspace key, because I do not think that it makes any kind of since. The topic is kind of complicated, but that normally does not stop me. Hmm... maybe it is that I am ready for summer. I am trying to get my last paper done for my Exceptionality in Children class. The topic is the following:
Discipline/Manifestation Determination: To what extent and under what circumstances should students with disabilities be disciplined in the same way as their nondisabled peers? Do you agree with the discipline provisions in IDEA? Examine the aspects of the law that you think are appropriate and not appropriate. If you believe any part of the law should be changed, explain the changes you would make. Additionally, provide examples of hypothetical cases in which misconduct is related and not related to a students disability (e.g., a seventh grader with learning disabilities is caught selling drugs at school; a ninth grader with EBD brings a hunting knife to school). Explain what information you would need to decide if the misconduct was related to the disability.Related issues to consider: Should principals be allowed to unilaterally suspend or remove students with disabilities for up to 10 days? If so, under what circumstances? How can a committee determine whether or not a behavior is a manifistatioin of a disability? Can IEP goals and objectives be met in an alternative educatioinal setting?
I had 4 paragraphs typed up and then I ended it up deleting it and going back to my original first two sentences. I don't know what is up with me. Maybe I am just tired and ready for this semester to be over with. Any one have any idea's or thoughts or comments about my paper. Besides the fact that it looks hard. Like what you think about it. I think that each situation should be looked at differently. I just do not know how to put that into a 5 page paper. You may be thinking hey 5 page paper no big deal. YEA RIGHT. He wants it single spaced. So that is more like a 10 to 11 page double spaced paper. And that does not even include the sources cited page. Well I am going to save my two sentences and call it quits tonight. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day, seeing how this thing is due on Thursday. Why? Why? Why? Didn't I at least get a couple of pages done this weekend? Oh well can't change the past. Well that is all for now. Please pray that I some how can get what is in my brain to word in 5 pages, then to the printer, and finally to my teachers hand on Thursday. Such a long process.
Toodles!
2 comments:
Note: I do not always hate rain, I just hate it when you get a taste of spring or summer and then it is taken a way. It gets depressing. I actually love thunderstorms and some rain showers just not dreary rainy days. Good night all!
Know that I'm praying for you about your paper.do you get to use some of the examples you were IMing me about. Maybe you can fill up some space with the different examples.
Post a Comment