Thursday, April 21, 2005

One more week until finals....

I found out today, that the only final I have is in my physics class. Well I guess you could say that I have 3 but the other two are take home, and they just count as a regular test grade. I am not to worried about the physics final. I was suppose to do a make up test today, since I missed on Tuesday, but he had left to a conference and will not be back until Monday. So I have to go up on Monday and take my test.
Last night, Shawn and I met my parents and Meghan at the vets office to say bye to Rocky. I just remember seeing him, it was awful. And it makes me cry just thinking about it. I don't know if you would call this next part good news or not. But the vet had the shot ready to put him to sleep when he noticed something and then he looked and checked out Rocky again and told us that he thought we should wait, because Rocky is starting to respond again or something like that. Needless, to say he didn't get put down. Which made the day not so yucky any more. After that, Shawn and I went over to mom and dad's house. We ate dinner and then I helped mom with some graduation stuff. I still can't believe my brother is graduating. Crazy Azy....
Well there isn't much to say about today, except I drove out to Canyon just to find out that both of my classes were cancelled? Wierd. I could have stayed in the one class, but it wasn't required. I went and checked on somethings for the fall semsester and then came home. Well I think, I am going to go clean for a while. My car is going in to the shop today.

No comments: