I am done with my paper. Whew!! I am so glad to be done. However, I am still not done with all of my homework for tonight. I still have to more assignments to do. I hate the end of the semester when everything is due and it seems like all of the teachers are cramming everything in. O well, I guess life goes on. It actually works out tonight, because Shawn is studying for a test he has to take tomorrow afternoon. My last day of work is April 15. I am excited, but sad at the same time. There are people I am really going to miss seeing, but on the other hand there are others that I care less if I ever saw them again. Well I need to get back to my night full of homework.
1 comment:
I've said a prayer for Shawn's test & your homework load. Remember God is in control and he knows your work load. I love you guys! Can't wait to see closeup pictures of my Granddog!
Post a Comment