So today, is my last class day. Yeppee!! I am excited. We were not even in my first class that long. I have a take home test, that has to be turned in by noon on monday. It doesn't look that hard. I am just glad we did not get an essay with it. I found out that I passed my tests that I took last week. I made a couple of errors but I think my final grade was a 91. I think that is great, seeing how that Test over all counted more than any other test including the final. Now, I am just down to physics. I hope I do well on that final. I think today we are going to review for the final. At least I hope we do.
Anyway, I got my car back on Friday. That was nice. Isn't it crazy how you don't think much about your vehicle until you loose it for a while? I am glad to have it back. Shawn and I got a dog on Saturday. She is a 6 month old yellow lab. I will try to post some pictures. O ya, her name is Minnie. Well I don't have much else to say. I am going to go start studying for my physics final even though it isn't until next week.
Toodles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment