This morning, I did not wake up with the I HATE MONDAY's feelings. If Monday was a thing that had feelings, I would feel sorry for it, because so many people hate it. Any way, my last day of work was great. My boss didn't want to see me go and keeps telling me that if I ever need a job just to call her and she would find a away to get me back in. So, the work part went great on Friday, until around 4:30 when I was carrying the stuff from my desk to my car. I placed the box in my back seat, shut the door, got in, shut my door, went to go start my car, and you know what absolutley nothing..... So then I had to go mess with the new security guard and let him know that I am some what of an employee even though I had just turned in my badge to get in. Autumn kept saying see your car doesn't want you to leave, it loves it here. No my car does not love that bumpy horrible parking lot. It just happened that I think the timing belt is broken or something like that. That is what I heard this morning. So my car is going to the car doctor otherwise known as the dealership to be fixed. I just pray that it doesn't cost to much. But, I am thinking that, that was part of the problem before and supposedly it was fixed and all of that was under warrenty for a year. I just pray that it was part of it before. Any way, I am not to worried about it. Lets see... Saturday I went to a baby shower with Lacy, for our friend Nikki. Chance and Nikki have a beautiful baby boy. I think his name is Terrell. I am not sure if I spelled it right. Then Saturday night, Shawn and I went out with Chris and Autumn. We ended up playing scategories and Phrase it or something like that. It was fun and at times hilarious. Meghan also ended up staying the night. Then Sunday morning, I had a horrible headache, so I took some asprin and crawled back in to bed, while Meghan and Shawn headed off to church. Then last night we went and played pool with colleged aged group from church. Shawn won several games. I think a couple by himself and then a few more wins when they were playing partners. Nope, I was not his partner. I played two games. One against him and the other against Lacy. I beat Shawn but that was because he some how knocked the 8 ball in. I think Lacy and I's game took about 45 minutes. We started a little after eight and it didn't end until 5 till 9. The guys were saying that it was the never ending story. Anyway, that was my weekend. Now today, I have to finish my power point for tomorrow and get to work on my 8-10 page paper. And study for my tests tomorrow.
Toodles for now....
3 comments:
So what is plan now that this job is finished? Are you going to work somewhere else...take a break???
The plan is to be off until I graduate, which probably will not be for another 1yr and 1/2. Or at least I am hoping so. This summer, I have plans to work with Special Olympics and other children with disabilities. I am waiting to hear if I was accepted as a volunteer at a physical therapy place.
Well, that sounds wonderful! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment