Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Have you ever...

just had one of those days, to where you just can't pin point the reason for your crummy mood all of the sudden? That is the type of day, I am having. I woke up this morning in a great mood. I went to school, took a physics test, stayed for a while and worked on a review, then I came back home. I have a small head ache, but I don't know why it is making me feel all crummy. O well, hopefully, I will over come this mood. Well, I don't have much else to say, and I should get back to studying for physics. Hope everyone's day is going a little bit better than mine. Positive side of things, we are half way through the week, Rocky seems to be doing a lot better, Shawn will be home in a couple of hours, and I think my dad will be back tomorrow.

Well toodles for now.....

1 comment:

OMH said...

So was it a full mooon - I've been having a week like that.