Monday, October 15, 2007

Curious?

Has anyone else been reading or paying attention for the FoodTalk going on at Girl Talk? I have been and it has changed my attitude towards food and the scale went down 1.8 lbs this week. I have been in a slump since September not gaining but not loosing. I think that might have helped a bit! I meant to mention it earlier, so I thought I would real quick. Pray for me I have a midterm tonight! Off to study.....


Don't forget about the Halloween Hide-n-Seek Contest!

And another thing if you do read about it, I wouldn't mind sharing a conversation or two about it like through email or something.... anyways I would like to know other thoughts and opinions on it and how you can relate. I do know weight is a touchy and emotional subject that is why I said through email and not leave a comment. Well I better go....

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Patriot said...

Just wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week for some more great, American made products! Come check it out!

Thanks!