Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WOW!!!

I don't have any tests on Monday! It's a first this semester!!! No stressing this weekend! This week has been awesome compared to last week. Last week I really didn't even want to get out of bed. I have to do a scavenger hunt at a museum this weekend, but it won't be too bad because I will be spending some time with my mom and sister so it should be lots of fun! I love spending time with them and it will be two weekends in a row. That is probably a first in a long time too! Hope all of you are having a good week!!!

2 comments:

Patriot said...

Thanks so much for adding my site as a link! I'm really hoping to get more people involved with the giveaways. (and thus more exposure for these great companies that make products here in the U.S.)

Thank you so much for your help!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

I am just jealous that I can't spend tie with y'all as well.