So I am watching the girls today and both of them are sick with colds and congestion. While M was taking her nap I heard her coughing. I went in check on her and she was already back to sleep. A few seconds later I hear her crying. So I run in there to find that she had thrown up. It was all in her hair (she has very long hair), on her shirt, her blanket, and the pillow. It was so disgusting, but I got her and the rest of it cleaned up! They are both back to sleep. M is on a steroid, she was up from 2 am until 12:30 pm. Her mom called the doctor and I guess it is a side effect. Anyway I thought that was just crazy!
Have a great Friday!
1 comment:
Welcome to "motherhood" :) Just think it could have been worse. Like down your back or even worse down the front. Yes both have happened to me. The worse was down the front walking through the mall. Luckily I had just bought a new shirt but that feeling between the boobs is just gross!!! You are just getting introduced before your time!
Post a Comment