Go check out the Quads halloween costume.... it made me smile this morning!
This morning I was in a little bit of a rush. I woke up late and then I realized my keys were locked in my car. Monday, I put them in the glove box, since Shawn was driving and completley forgot about them until this morning. Anyway, I had to wait until Shawn was done working school zones before he could come by and get them out for me. So I get to school only to find a note on the door that my teacher is out sick. All that rushing around and stressing for nothing...lol. I guess it does give me more time to study for my test today. I think every semester I have a test on/or the day after Halloween and also on the Monday after Thanksgiving. This semester the Monday after Thanksgiving, I have a presentation to give in one class and a test in the rest. Fun fun... NOT!
Hope you have a great halloween!
1 comment:
Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment