
Tonight (Monday)- left overs
Tuesday- Jambalaya (didn't make it last week)
Wednesday- Spaghetti
Thursday- Chicken and Rice Casserole
Friday- Smothered Burritos
Too see what other bloggers are having this week hop on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend I did absolutely nothing! Both Shawn and I have these awful colds. I think the girls I watch gave them to us. Saturday I pretty much stayed in bed all day watching life time movies. Yesterday was pretty much the same thing except I did a little studying. Shawn worked. Oh something I thought was kind of funny.... Saturday a Jury Summons (I think that is what it is called) arrived in the mail for Shawn for November 5th. He already has to go to court for two cases that morning. I don't think they are going to want him to be on those juries!
Anyway we don't have much going on this week. I have a test on Wednesday. I haven't decided if I am going to go home after my classes and pass out candy by myself or go visit my parents. Shawn is going to pick up a few extra hours that night, so he won't be home. Well I need to get started on a final draft of my paper.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and don't forget to leave a question! Once I have at least 10 I will start answering them! Have a great Monday!
2 comments:
I vote for stopping by your parents on Wednesday. It is a Holiday and you should spend it with family.
Smothered burritos sound yummy!! Hope your week is going well!!
Hmmm...Have you lived in the TX panhandle all your life?
Post a Comment