Monday -Left overs
Tuesday - Hearty Sausage Skillet
Wednesday- Chicken Parmesian
Thursday- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Friday - Smoothered Burritos
Too see what other bloggers are having this week hop on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was beautiful outside! I loved it! While outside I noticed that we have a rose blooming. I don't think I have ever seen one bloom in October!! I am ready for the weather to drop down in to the 60's and stay. I am tired of the 80's and 90's!
Our weekend wasn't too exciting. Friday night Shawn worked a football game and I went for the first half with Kristin and her daughters (the girls I watch). It was homecoming and her oldest daughter who is almost 4 was just fascinated with all the nominees' dresses. Anytime she didn't see them she would ask where they went and why. She wasn't too happy after half time when they all disappeared.
Yesterday, Shawn worked and I studied and did laundry. When he got home we ate, caught up with our shows that were on the dvr, and then watched the WT football game (They won!!). Oh last night, I discovered my MIL won a $50 giveaway! I ran to the room where Shawn was and yelled your mom won! Your mom won! And he is all what? He just didn't get it so then I grabbed my cell and called her and told her! She was excited, I was excited, and Shawn just thought we were both crazy! :)
Today has been some what more productive than yesterday. This morning we went to church, came home took about an hour nap, babysat for a couple of hours, mowed the front and the back yard, washed Shawn's patrol car (yes I helped), and I finished my book over a fingerplay for class tomorrow night.
So far for the week it just looks like I will be studying. I have 3 tests this week one tomorrow and two on Wednesday. Speaking of Wednesday, Shawn has a doctor's appointment that day. They are checking his blood pressure and if it is high then they will start the tests and take whatever the next step is, so keep him in your prayers.
I hope everyone has a great week!
Oh two more things....
- There is a new poll on the side, so don't forget to vote!
- Tuesday the 9th, Is the last day to order from my Online Tupperware Party!

4 comments:
Congratulations on your MIL winning the drawing. You have a great week.
Looks like a tasty week ahead.
Congrats to your MIL
Happy Monday
Yummy! I'll have to try out some of those recipes. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment