I feel some what better. I hate the uneasy feeling of my stomach after I have been sick!
So did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy? I liked tonight's episode better than the season premiere, same with Private Practice! There were alot of season premieres that I just wasn't all that impressed with. But I loved the 2nd episodes. lol
Is anyone watching Kid Nation? Shawn and I have been recording it on the DVR and then watching it together. It amazes me how well they work together. I mean they obviously have a few problems to work out but over all I think they are doing a great job.
We don't have any big weekend plans. Shawn will be working in Atown tomorrow and Saturday. I have lunch plans with my mom tomorrow. But other than that I will be home catching up on a couple of school projects and studying for two tests. And possibly changing the template to a Halloween theme. Also there is a new poll up! Don't forget to vote! Finally, Tuesday the 9th, is the last day to order from my online party.
Hope everyone has a great FRIDAY!
2 comments:
Hi there! You left a comment on my blog so I thought I would check out yours! Welcome! I'm glad I have another friend supporting the weight loss process.
I totally LOVE Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice too! I'm addicted. I wasn't sure how I would like PP, but it's among my favs now. We actually put our kids to bed promptly so we can watch our shows...lol! Talk to you soon. :)
I wanted to see Kid Nation but keep forgetting to record it. I just discovered from your blog that I can see the episodes online - since your DIL hasn't really been interested in it I might watch it on my lunch hour here at work!
Thanks for the hook up!
Post a Comment