Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanks and a website or two...

I just wanted to say thank you to those that ordered and participated in my online Tupperware party! I had a great turn out :) Oh I was going to ask. I know of one person who got the 10% off did anyone else get it?

Also I wanted to share one of my favorite websites when it comes to holidays. You can find all kinds of fun activities, recipes, and other things to do! In fact, I have already picked out a few recipes I want to do for Thanksgiving and Christmas.


DE Reviews is giving away a pair of really cute scrabble earrings from Robyn's Nest this week.

<-------- Don't forget to vote if you haven't already! <-----------------

Update: Shawn's doctor's appointment went okay. They did blood work, put him on a prescription, and he goes back in two weeks.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad you found me!! Come back and comment anytime. Us gilrs have to stick together! : ) Thank you for so encouraging and supportive. It means so much to me that I am not alone in this struggle to "figure it all out!"

OMH said...

COOL background!!!!!

I did not receive the 10% off on my order.