Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hmmm...

I'm not sure if I like the header... I might end up doing something different. I am done for now though. I can't believe Thanksgiving is Thursday! I am going to attempt to make a
Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Pie. (If the link doesn't work then most likely their site is down) We will see how it turns out!

This weekend we celebrated Shawn's birthday! Saturday, my parents, sister, and brother came up. My mom made enchiladas and we spent the evening playing games. Later on that evening we got a phone call from his sister saying she was on her way to the hospital to have Kailey. Kailey was born on Shawn's birthday (Sunday). Hopefully they will both get to go home before Thanksgiving.

I thought that I was going to have 6 kids tomorrow and Friday, but it looks like tomorrow I will have 5 starting at 4:30 and then Friday I will either have 4,2, or 1. The two boys that I watch might stay the night with their Grandma Thursday night. Which I am kind of hoping for! If not they will be here around 3am. (Their mom is a department manager for Walmart) I am not sure if M will be back from her dad's house or not. So we will see....
Today it was just me and B. She took an hour nap this morning from around 9:30 to 10:30. When she woke up I picked her up and she had a blow out. It was sooo gross. I was gagging and she was laughing. It was awful. But I survived :) This afternoon we played and played. She wasn't too happy when Shawn came home for lunch. She wanted him to pick her up, but every time he picks her up she starts messing with his radio and other stuff. So today he just didn't pick her up and she was MAD! After he left, she went back to her happy self. Right now she is sleeping. Today her and I figured out that she doesn't like Gerber Vegetable Beef. After, the second time of her spewing it back out on me, I said forget it, and we went with option number two which was chicken and rice. She ate that stuff right up.

Shawn and I plan to decorate for Christmas, Friday evening when he gets off work. I can't wait!! We haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, but we have an idea of what we are getting everyone.

Hope you all are having a great week! We are suppose to get a cold front tomorrow.... I am excited! I wasn't thrilled with the idea of Thanksgiving in the 80's.

I came across this a couple weeks ago. M who is 3 (turns 4 Dec 4th) loves to listen to it while she plays. They also have a blog.

I'm back..... not sure how many of you are planning on shopping on Friday, but I heard about this website on PWO. Good luck to everyone shopping on Friday!

No comments: