Thursday, November 01, 2007

Registered!

So I am registered for the Spring Semester! I stayed up to register at midnight last night, but the system messed up and was messed up through out the day. I got worried and sent an email to my advisor because it was showing two of my classes completely full, but she told me not to worry because the system was still messing up. Just now, I thought I would try it again and what do ya know, it let me register and my classes weren't full! So after this semester and one summer class it is on to methods next fall and Spring of 09 student teaching and graduation!! So basically 3 semesters to go...

Next semester I will be taking 4 classes ~ 12 hrs
TTH 10:00-11:50
TTH 1:00-2:50
W 1:00-3:40
W 4:00-6:40

I am glad to be back on Tuesday/Thursday. I am not a big fan of class on Mondays! Now I need to go wake up Snoaring Shawn and tell him to move from the couch to bed, actually we need to switch vehicle around before that happens because I don't want to do it at 5:30 in the morning. lol I wish we had a wider drive way. Length wise we can fit all 3 vehicles in the drive way. It was just easier when we could park his patrol car in the street!

Have a great Friday!!

No comments: