Sunday, November 11, 2007

I thought the new blogger was suppose to be better than the old one? I had a post all typed up over my fun filled Saturday, but then I got an error when I tried to post, and now my post is no where to be found! And since I didn't get much studying done yesterday.... I have to get it done today!

2 comments:

OMH said...

So how will I EVER know what your fun filled Saturday was about?

Waiting to hear from Britt to see what the Doctor says......hoping he will say let's just have this baby, she is miserable - worse than she ever was with the others.

Candi said...

Oh...I hate when things like that happen.

Just wanted to let you know that I went to Target last week and used my gift card. I'm hoping to do a post this week so you can see what all I got!! It was fun...thanks!!