Tuesday evening we went to the grocery store and they were having a sale on chicken. So we stocked up. Anyway Shawn loves this stuff and I have had a few people ask me what is in it so here is the recipe that I use... (there are several different ones out there)
Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken
Ingredients
4 Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
1 cup salsa
1 package taco seasoning
1 can cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
1/2 cup of sour cream
Directions
Add chicken to slow cooker.
Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
I use the reduced sodium taco seasoning, the reduced fat cream of mushroom soup, and reduced fat sour cream. We have eaten it served with rice, egg noodles, and rolled up in tortillas with shredded cheese. Shawn also likes the extra sauce with tortilla chips. Tonight we are having it with tortillas.
1 comment:
YUMMY! Thanks for sharing the recipe...I can't wait to try it out on my family! :)
Post a Comment