Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Rant Session

  • I can't stand irresponsible people.
  • I dislike Professors that miss more than an average student does! Hello I am paying for an education here! My Professor that is battling cancer has only missed 1 day this semester compared to your 6!
  • You could send an email out like you make students do, notifying us that you are not going to be there!!! So I don't waste a half a tank of gas driving here for nothing! Not everyone lives with in 15 miles of the school!
  • My car is messed up again! It died on me, while I was on my second attempt to meet Shawn for lunch in the middle of the street. It was embarrassing, but it worked out because the towing company towed it back to the house for free. Who knows what it is this time, for all I care it can sit in the drive way.
  • Gas is going up once again.... which will be over 140.00 a week in gas costs to go to school and back.... have to cut back on trips to atown!
  • I can't stand it when people loudly talk in another language right beside you in the HELC/Library. Hello there is a sign there that says quiet please! Wouldn't mind if they would just whisper.
  • I HATE it when I have a test in all my classes on Monday.
  • I hate group projects where you can't pick your group and you get stuck with irresponsible and lazy people.
  • I hate doing article reviews!
  • I can't stand the mumbo jumbo from others on where we are going to spend the holidays. I love the holidays but that makes me dread them. Besides that WE have already decided.
  • I hate nosey computer monitors. Do you really like reading what I am typing.... thank you for moving on....

Okay that isn't all but that is the most of it right now! On a positive note, I have the sweetest and most wonderful husband ever! I love it when we are able to ride together for school/work. That was the highlight of my day. Now I am trying to figure out if I should do this group article review on my own, since it is due at 4 and not one of the 5 other group members has emailed me their portion or just say screw it like they apparently did. I know most likely I will go ahead and do it because Hello it is my grade! But I am going to type my name in the header and not theirs. I can't wait until 5:15 because then for the most part my day will be over.

I hope someone out there is having a fantastic day and not a horrible day like I am!

3 comments:

OMH said...

Well my day has been good. I've been the only one in the office and have both assigned badges & 1/2 way done with my personal choice.........not bad for getting paid to do it huh!

Jessica said...

Girl, I hate irresponsible people too! If we have to be organized and on top of things, everyone should be too! : ) I totally agree! So sorry about your car. I hate that for you. Go home, see your hubby, take a hot bath, and forget your problems for a few hours. We all have days like yours. Praying for you! : )

Emily said...

If it makes you feel any better, I had a horrible day today too. I had a splitting headache by the time I got home. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday...whoo-hoo!!!