I just realized tonight, that this was still in draft mode! I originally typed this up November 2nd. Sorry!!! But the good thing is Shawn is able to answer his question. I did go back through and the stuff that is bolded and italicized was just added :), I can't believe Thanksgiving is a week away!!
Are you tired from staying up?
Nope, I wasn't tired, but I did go to bed early the next night.
Have you lived in the TX panhandle all your life?
Yes, I have. I have not always lived in this town though. We have only lived here for a year and a 1/2 (maybe more/less). It will be two years, May 1st. Shawn on the other hand was born in Texas, ended up in Florida and the we met yadayada.... and he moved back to Texas to marry me! :) (That was the shortest version I could think of)
If there was one thing you could wish for and know without a doubt it would come true what would it be? (I would also like to hear Shawn's answer)
My wish would be that we have healthy children and that Shawn and I are great parents. We may be waiting to extend our family, but I can't wait until the day we announce to the world that we are expecting and that I will be a mom! But my wish would be to know that the children we have are healthy. Sometimes the stuff I learn in class scares the crap out of me, especially the statistics, and no one wants to ever hear the words that something might be "wrong" with their child.
Shawn's answer----he will answer it later.... lol (sorry)
His answer: I would wish for a new car and to own a really nice house for our family.
What is the one thing that you would wish your Mother in Law would have taught your husband prior to giving him to you?
To dust and then vacuum! He knows this now, but it use to drive me nuts! This now makes me laugh! Today I had a conversation with his mom and found out that because of their vacuum at the time that she vacuumed and then dusted! lol
2 comments:
That is too funny - my answer to this one would be "that toilet paper should go over the roll not under............." He won this argument after a year it was easier to give in to HIS WAY!
No MOM the toilet paper goes under and the paper towels go over.
T- I don't know how you do it I can't even begin to allow myself to think of all the statistics because that is all I would focus on. I really like your answers and think this is a really neat idea. I think I may steal it and use it on my blog when I finally update 8-)
Post a Comment