Friday, April 08, 2005
I have some bad news....
Yesterday, when I got home there was a message on the answering machine from the humane society. So, I called them back to find out that we were not getting Doodles. Apparently 22 puppies had gotten Parvo, sorry if I did not spell it right. So by the time I called they had already put all of puppies down. Yep, I cried. I was really excited about getting a dog and especially her. I am glad that they caught it to where she isn't suffering. So, I have been kind of down today. One of my mom's co workers has a lab that is still a puppy. We are thinking about taking him, I am just not sure. I really had my heart set on Doodles. Hmm... I can't imagine what I will do if any thing were to happen to Rocky (my mom and dad's dog). On a good note, I am down to my last week of work. I can't believe next Friday is going to be my last day at AIG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So what is the plan after AIG?
Pretty much school and everything that goes with it. I have so many observation hours I have to get in this summer along with working hours. I am going to be working with special olympics for part of the summer. I am excited. This is my first summer off, well kind of off in like 3 years. I am ready for a break!
I thought you were getting a dog? A rooster is a really strange pet!!!! See Meagan's blog if your wondering what I'm talking about!
Post a Comment