You are the seekers! Don't be scared!! They can't jump out and get you!
I will give you Three Four hints.
- They are hidden in between old blog posts
- More than 10 Less than 40
- Use the Blog Archive
- There is an equal amount of each one *added 10/15/07*
When you think you have found all of them
with a correct list of your findings.
1) For the subject please put Halloween Hide -N- Seek. That way we know what it is and it doesn't accidentally get deleted.
2) On your list please include the date and what it is. For example: 01/20/07 is a Purple monster (something along those lines) -----Yes that is one!
3) If you have a blog please include your blog url.
We do have one favor to ask, "PLEASE DO NOT SHARE HIDING SPOTS!" We have no way of telling if you do, all we can do is ask that you don't! You may tell others about the Halloween Hide-n-Seek Contest.
If you have any more questions leave it in a comment and I will answer it as soon as I can.
If your list is correct, you will get a reply that you are entered in the drawing!
If it is incorrect, I will reply to you and tell you if you have something missing or an incorrect date.
The first one to find and submit a correct list wins a $25 Target Gift Card!
All winners will be revealed Friday, October 19th!!!! When you are finished, please vote in the two polls on the side bar. Thanks!
4 comments:
Why can't we just leave a comment and you put our names in a drawing like everyone else. This isn't a true giveaway. You can get in trouble for saying it is a giveaway and it not being one.
How can it NOT be a giveaway? Will the winner be getting something....will the Blogger be giving something to the winner? That is a giveaway in my book.
Did we have to do more work than usual did we have fun doing a seek & find? YES......That is still a give away..and who she be getting in trouble with?
Thanks Twila! I never said it was a giveaway! I called it a contest! Check the archives under 10-11-07! I made it clear that I would do a drawing for the people that submitted correct lists. I am just trying to do something fun. I am sure there are plenty of other blogs out there that you can leave comments and get put in a drawing for a giveaway. This is my first time doing something like this and I wanted it to be something fun. Plus my newest readers can read a little bit about us along the way.
I have a feeling that you are the same person that keeps continually emailing asking how many there are. So please stop! There are a total of 4 hints out there. If you have a question on if a picture counts ie I was asked about the little monster movie I had blogged about. That does not count.... I will be glad to answer questions like that. I would like to know who I can get in trouble with?
Oh, come on!! If you don't want to participate....DON'T!! No need to pout!!
Post a Comment