Sunday, January 22, 2006

Awesome Birthday!

So my 22nd Birthday turned out great after all. Actually it was awesome! I received the roses Friday afternoon from Shawn. It just topped everything else that had happened that day. I think things at work are going to turn around. I am kind of glad that I am off on Mondays. The only bad thing is, is that tomorrow, I have 6 assignments I need to get done by Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I decided not to change my blogging address! I figure if you don't like my blog, then don't visit it. Hey who would have thought of that. So anyways, Thanks for everyone that called and left messages on my phone. I was not able to have my phone on me Friday, but now if you need to talk to me and I am at work, just like the others, I can carry my phone. I have to say my favorite voice mail, had to be my cousin Kyle singing happy birthday to me. I was able to listen to it shortly after I received my roses. The day just kept getting better and better! Friday night, my parents treated me to Leals! It was wonderful! Then Meghan stayed the night and kept me company until Shawn got home. Yesterday, when we finally got up and around I went to the mall, with Meghan and her friend Amanda. It was fun, but by the time we left I was ready to go. I think if I went there everyday for 3 1/2 hours and just walked I would be in great shape. It was like almost everystore we went in to the escalator was out. If you have ever been in to the Dillards at our mall you would know that that is a steep stairway. Anyway, I found some really great deals! It was funny we went into Mervyns and there is only like 3 clothing racks left with about 20 people around each one left. We decided to walk through the store and then walked right back out. I didn't realize they were leaving so fast! After the mall, I took Amanda to work, then Meghan and I went to walmart with mom. Afterwards, Meghan and I came back to my house. Meghan ate her subway and then Shawn wanted to take me to out to eat at Texas Roadhouse, where for the first time we had horrible service. But my grilled chicken salad was excellent. oh Meghan just ate dessert there. ( I don't want her to sound like a pig) That was my birthday dinner with Shawn. Then we headed home. Last night we watched Sky High. I really liked that movie!

So........ how do you like my new template? I found those two backgrounds and found a way to put them together. I have been working on that while Meghan and Amanda are at drivers ed. Well, I better get going, I told Shawn I would take him his leftovers last night to eat for lunch and I need to pick Meghan and Amanda up from drivers ed. By the way, thanks to that picture of my roses I just realized that I still have stocking and two ornaments hanging up on the shelf. At least it isn't summer and I am just realizing it.

Toodles~

1 comment:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Beautiful flowers! So glad it was a nice birthday. :)