Thursday, January 26, 2006

This week is going by.....


fast. So far this week has been great. I am pretty much done with my school work. I have an assignement I need to finish sometime today. Have you ever watched or played the game twister moves? Yesterday, a few kids wanted to play so since there were not very many kids left. We got it out and I attempted to play. It is like a work out of its own. Everyone has their own small mat. You can watch a demo of it at http://www.hasbro.com/twistermoves/ just click on try it. Well I need to go get in the shower. Shawn has his night driving tonight. So he does not go to school until 12:30.




Here is a pic of Minnie and Red cuddling lastnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your brother played for OKC. I found out when I read this Oklahoma City University's Ryan Godwin (No. 10, right) swats the ball out of the hands of Lamar University's Matthew Barrow (No. 23, left) during a college basketball game at Lamar University in Beaumont on Saturday, Dec. 3, 2005. Lamar went on to win the home opener 89-71.

Anonymous said...

Ummm that is interesting! Unless my brother is living a double life, as far as I know he does not play b-ball for Oklahoma City University. Weird.....