Thursday, January 19, 2006
hmmm.... have you ever
Started the week out in a great mood, while the others around you are not, but yet you are so determined not to get into the negativity that they are in? Well I guess what! I failed at that today. This is my birthday week and I wanted to be in a great mood all week long, but I guess that isn't happening. I just want to crawl in bed and cry right now. I dunno why, I guess because people can be so rude, hurtful, and purposely mean! I am mad at myself right now for even feeling this way and letting it get me down! I just dont see how people can do things just because they are in a bad negative bitchy mood! Since Tuesday, I have heard well aren't you in such a good mood, and then it is like with in a few minutes lets see what we can say negatively about you. I guess today's meeting did that. I know that I am not a perfect angel but who knew I could be and do all of these other things that I have no clue about. Some of these things aren't even things I would do. Who knew that loving to have birthdays and getting excited was such a bad thing to other people. I really wish Shawn didn't have to work tonight or tomorrow. Anyways..... School was okay lastnight. I thought the drive to Canyon would let me have some time to myself after getting off work, but traffic was awful and I think every slow driver was on the road. Shawn and I left my house at 6:05 and didn't get to Canyon until 6:45 and then Shawn ended up having to park the car because I was so frustrated by the time we arrived. I don't have anything else to really type up, I think I am fixing to change my blogger address. I might do that this weekend. If I do, just check your email for it. I really hope that all of you are having an awesome week! I turn 22 tomorrow for those that care and want to be happy with me. My prayer for the day is just pray that I have a good day tomorrow, because I think I have an invisable target on my back that I can't find or see to take off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am very Happy that you are having a Birthday tomorrow. You are such an awesome individual and it is your day !!! You do what makes you Happy and if bothers others oh well. It is your day to feel special, and don't let anyone else tell you different.
I understand how hard it is to work with someone that is so miserable, it seems their sole purpose is to bring everyone else down with them. Keep your chin up and smile as hard as that may be. Always remember you have GOD on your side.
Started to call THIS MORNING at 6 to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY - thought I would let you sleep (since it would only be 5 there) but now I wish I had!!!!!!!!
Have an awesome DAY! I will talk to you later. Also take the whole weekend to celebrate your birthday! I LOVE YOU and cannot think of ANYONE I would have drather had for my DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!
Not a bad idea to change your blog address.
Post a Comment