Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Quick Question & Post


Is the side bar information(links, archives, info) on the side or down at the bottom underneath the posts. Please comment and let me know. I have had a couple of people tell me it is down at the bottom, but yet on my computers at home it is on the side. So I would like to see the majority on this.
Today, was a so so day. I wasn't in a bad mood, but yet I wasn't in a good mood. It is when you just don't feel good, but you just can't tell what is wrong. Shawn is laying on the couch with a fever right now. We found out that he has an abscessed tooth or something like that. He is on antibiotics and pain killers. I am not a big american idol fan, but I love the first few episodes that come on. I think that is what we are watching tonight, while I get ready for school tomorrow.

Toodles~

No comments: