Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Friday


I am so glad today is Friday! We don't have much planned this weekend. Shawn works Saturday and Sunday. We both have Monday off! So we can spend the day together. Shawn has his shooting gun whatever test today. I am waiting for him to call me and tell me how he did. I start school on the 18th! I am ready. I will probably go and buy my books early on Tuesday, since I have to be at work at 10:30. Well I need to go get ready for work. Sorry for such a boring post.

~Toodles


Quick Update: Shawn said he got all 50 shots on paper and 49 of them in the box. They needed at least 70% of their shots in the box. So he did great! 12:51 pm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shawn !!!!!!

OMH said...

I'm so proud! Does that mean he's licensed to carry? See letting him shoot the gun at age 3 paid off!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Yet another reason why I'm perfectly willing to keep him happy, or at least not upset with me!

Congratulations!

Tasha said...

He can carry when he passes the TECLOSE test, and he takes that test March 9th. This shows that once he is certified he can carry glock 17 or something like that. If he gets hired on at a place where they carry a different type of glock or gun, most likely they will pay for you to qualify. EX APD he would carry a glock 17 but we would have to pay for it. But if he were to go to Dalhart he would have to qualify for a glock 40, but they provide the gun and the qualifing fee.