Monday, January 16, 2006

Hmmmm...... It's Monday and I am off and so is Shawn!!!


This weekend was fun for the most part. I went to lunch and shopping with my mom on Saturday. I had a great time! Yesterday, Meghan and Amanda stayed the night. Never a dual moment with those two. I also discovered Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino. We were at walmart last night buying ice packs and stuff for Shawn, and I decided to try it. I like the vanilla, but this is sooo much better! Shawn has a dentist appt this afternoon at 2. Saturday he developed a tooth ache and it has only gotten worse. So we called around this morning and found him a place to go. So anyway, now I am just sitting here watching him play on the ps2. I think the plan for today is just to sit around, relax, listen to the drama rama in Meghan and Amandas' life, oh and hopefully finish up on laundry. Hope everyone has a great week! My birthday is in 4 days!!!! I think all birthday should be fun, no matter how old a person is!


Toodles~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanilla is alright, caramel is awesome, but mocha still rocks the house!