Sunday, January 29, 2006

What do you think?

SO I typed up a long post earlier about little miss minnie, but then the computer messed up and now it is no where to be found. So I just kind of researched the comment about my brother and this is what I found....

Godwin is Super Star of the Week


11/21/2005
Ryan Godwin scored a career-high 31 points against Texas Wesleyan.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Ryan Godwin is this week’s Super Star of the Week after scoring 22.3 points with 1.67 steals a game this past week.Godwin scored a career-high 31 points and had four steals in an 89-81 victory over 15th-ranked Texas Wesleyan, hitting six 3-pointers. Godwin's previous high was 22 against East Central last season. For the week, Godwin hit 12 treys and shot 52 percent from 3-point range.“The thing I was most impressed with was how we gutted it out,” OCU coach Ray Harper said of the win. “Ryan stepped up big time. He made some big plays.”A senior from Ardmore, Okla., Godwin is a basketball junkie. Godwin said he can usually be found at the gym or home. If he’s bored, he’ll play basketball. The reason he picked Oklahoma City University was the basketball team.However, if Godwin played another sport, it would be football. He said that the New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl early in the season.Godwin’s favorite TV show is ESPN. He hopes to travel to another country someday.More on Ryan:Favorite athlete: Allen IversonFavorite TV show: ESPNReason I picked OCU: BasketballYou’re most likely to find me at: The gym, homeIf I’m bored, I: Play basketballReason I’ve gotten this far: Jesus Christ

http://www.okcu.edu/athletics/newsdetail.aspx?id=10023&c=1

So ummm...... yea that is not my brother

1 comment:

OMH said...

Wow Ryan is bigger than I remember him being!

So what has Miss Minnie been up to? You gonna try to recreate?