
I guess I am not imagining it, an ice cream truck just passed by outside. I guess it is warm enough out side. So anyway, there really isn't much to update on. I may be graduating a semester maybe 2 before I thought. It all depends on how many classes I am able to take this summer. I thought I was busy before with school, but probably not compared to what I will be this semester. I am taking 18 hrs. I have never taken that much. I have 3 online classes 1 class mwf from 9 to 9:50 and then a Monday afternoon class from 4 to 6:30 and a Wednesday night class 7 to 9:40. I will not be working on Mondays, just 11:00 to 6:30 T,TH,&F and 10:30 to 6 on W. So the plan is now just to stay in Canyon all day Monday and that gives me time to work on my online classes. The thing, I am really mad about is two of my online classes are English Classes. I wouldn't be so mad, but I have already had several other English Classes when I was an English Major, and they will not let me substitute them. It is pretty much what I consider Basic education classes this semester. My Monday afternoon class is the only class that I have about/over Special Education. I think the challenging part will be trying to get in observation hours for 4 of the 6 classes I am taking. So now, I am kind of antsy just for the semester to begin, so it can be over with. Does that make since? The only part that kind of frightens me or makes me nervous is the question Where Shawn will be working at and if we have to move? I think the scary part is I was looking at the syllabuses for the classes I am taking and it looks like I have midterms the week after spring break, but we shall see. My birthday is in 12 days!!!! I am so excited. This will actually be the first birthday in like the last 6 years that I haven't gone anywhere and that kind of bums me out. We were going to try to make it out of town, but Shawn has to work. Well anyways, I just remembered something I need to do.
Toodles~
2 comments:
Kyle has a playdoh ice cream truck and occasionally he tells me that he wants a real ice cream truck to come. He will say..Mommy is that an ice cream truck when he sees like the bread and chip trucks. We are going to have to come visit so he can get ice cream from the ice cream truck... we don't have them!!!!
That's sad poor Kyle and Conner! (and other kids that have to live without the ice-cream truck)I learned so much from the ice-cream truck (see my blog!)
Post a Comment