Sunday, January 08, 2006

Forgot to ask




So what do you think about the new template???

4 comments:

OMH said...

Love it! This will be a tough Semester - I will be praying for you and am here to help in anyway possible!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

The new template looks great on the web page, but really messed up my RSS reader until I fixed the way it pulls the feed. Not that big of a deal, but it was really surprising when I suddenly had one-inch high text!

OMH said...

Okay in English now Eric. If I translated your comment right, it messed up the settings on your computer? Dude I don't even know what a RSS reader is!

Tasha said...

I kind of understand it, just because I ran across a page explaining it all when I was looking for html codes. But I don't know how to change it all and it kind of looks too complicated for me right now. Maybe I can learn about it in the Summer depending on how much extra time I have.