| Basics |
| Name: | NaTasha |
| Nickname: | Tasha, Tash, T |
| Birthday: | Jan 20 |
| Hair color: | blonde hopefully fixing to be a light brown |
| Eye color: | brown |
| Favorites |
| singer: | right now it is Shawn McDonald |
| band: | SheDaisy |
| show: | hmmm greys anatomy |
| channel: | mtv or the soap channel and abc on sunday nights |
| candy: | snickers |
| drink: | right now it is water |
| shoe brand: | nike |
| store: | kohls |
| This or That |
| TV or Movies: | tv I have to be in the mood to watch movies |
| Pop/Rock or Country: | how about both plus Christian? |
| PC or laptop: | hmmm we have both I like the PC better though |
| AIM or Yahoo: | I have both but I prefer yahoo |
| Blue or Yellow: | blue |
| Dr. Pepper or Coke: | Dr. Pepper |
| White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate: | hmmm dark..... I always get headaches from white |
| Life |
| Do you work? | yes |
| Do you go to school? | yes |
| Are you depressed? | hmmm I am starting to think so. Actually thinking about going and seeing a doctor, but I haven't decided yet. I guess we shall see......... |
| Are you broke? | DEFINATELY, why do you ask? Do you want to donate to the SAT get out of debt fund??? |
| Are you married? | Yep to an awesome man |
| Last thought about this survey: | Wow I reached the end. Actually I was wondering what people are going to think about my answers but hey I am just me and no one else!! Take me or leave me!! |
CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS! |
No comments:
Post a Comment