update
3 1/2 to 4hrs later after my 4th or 5th nap of the day I am starting feel better. My back doesn't really hurt anymore just when I start to stand up, now it is more the back of my legs and my arms from the shoulders to the elbows. My neck isn't even as stiff as it was. Maybe that back medicine was working after all. That or I just finally relaxed enough to let it. Shawn and I were talking and he thinks I may have done something going down the waterslides yesterday. I dont know, I just want all of the pain to go away. Anyway I just changed my myspace song to: Take My Hand by Shawn McDonald. I love love this song. I wish I could find a way to put it on here. But here are the lyrics.....
Take my hand to the promise land
And on You I want to stand
‘Cause I cannot do it on my own
You're what I need and I need to be
Right by Your side ‘cause I cannot hide
Lord, I know that I need You
Na na na na na na na na na, I need You
Na na na na na na na na na, I need You
Without You I'm so alone
I am weak but You are strong
You pick me up when I'm falling down
And I am crying out to You inside of my heart I need You, Lord, oh so, for the part
I want You to have my life, Jesus
I fall to my knees
And I'm begging You, please, oh, Lord
Won't You change me
Make me new from the inside out
I want to shout out Your name
click on his name and it will take you to his myspace page and you can listen to the song. Just click on Take my hand, by the way his other songs are awesome too!!
Toodles~

1 comment:
have you been drinking a lot of water? Are you still caffeine free? It may be more than just I backache, it could be a kidney infection even if your not drinking sodas. Trust me the pain starts and just gets worse.
Post a Comment