crazy!!! lol, I have always known that but it just made it seem more real with recent events and conversations that have been going on in my life. Okay maybe it isn't "life" that is crazy, but the people that surround me in life. Okay enough of my rambling thoughts for today!
So I kind of have some cool news. I was offered a GSM (guest service managment) position yesterday. And I am going to take it. My hours will stay the same but my pay will go up! I am starting my training tonight, but they can't move me to that position until the end of july beginning of August when the other one leaves. But it is something new for me to learn.
So Miss Employee of the month is really really mad about it, but I really don't care. I work with her on Sunday for like 2 hrs. It should be interesting. I guess what is funny, is I never say anything to anyone at work about her because I dont know her and i have only worked with her twice and even then I didn't even speak to her the second time, but Miss employee thinks she knows so much about my life and my husband. Unless he has pulled her over, he has never met her before. I guess in Amarillo, I was a rich spoiled brat? Hmmm if thats the case, then why do I have this thing called "debt". Have my parents always been rich with money and just never told me about it. How dare they!! But I guess I shouldn't call her miss employee of the month, since the manager decided against doing that. Maybe on Sunday I should ask her so please tell me how much money my parents gave me when I graduated, and oh yea, exactly how big is their house in Amarillo and where is it located? Because I don't think I have ever been to that one.
But in reality I will probably only say hi, how are you today. Because that is just how I am!
So I changed my myspace song again go to my profile http://www.myspace.com/sat090404
and even if your speakers are not working you can read the song title!
So I am bummed about next week I have to close on the 4th. I think Shawn is going to try to pick up a shift at the stadium helping them patrol. I am just glad that he wasn't the one that just got switched over to nights. So far he is loving patrolling on his own. We met at Subway for lunch today, because I got some coupons from them. You should go sign up on their site they like to send out occasional free sandwhiches and stuff. Anyway, back to what I was saying I felt like everyone was starring at our table. I have been in public with him a few times in uniform but never out to eat. Then of course people have to come up and ask their questions about their tags, or what their neighbor is doing. I think next time I will just go pick it up and bring it home.
Work today from 5 to close!
Still carbonation free!!
1 comment:
Hey Rich Girl - so how do you plan on spending the billions you will get someday? LOL - sound like she's jealous to me.
I'm excited for you about the new job opportunity! You go girl more $$$ is always NICE.
So how many days has it been since you had caffine?
Post a Comment