Friday, June 09, 2006

"F" is my letter

  1. Forever: I plan on being married to my awesome husband until one of us dies, in other words forever, which is the way it should be when you get married.

  1. Friend: I think I am an awesome friend to several people. I think that everyone needs a few great friends if not more than a few. By the way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACY!!! Love you lots!! I am blessed to have several great friends in my life. I am just missing them like crazing because they are in A-town. I also hope to make great friends here. Seeing how we will most likely be spending the rest of our lives here.

  1. Future Teacher: What I want to be when I grow up, LOL! What I hope to become with in the next 2 years. I want to make a difference in young lives. Teaching has always been the job or career of my choice. I think I will make an awesome one too once I get there.

  1. Future stay at home mom: I want and will stay at home and raise my kiddos until they get off to school full time. It’s something I have always believed in and it is something I will do, even if I have to sell Avon or one of those type things to do it. Note: I will not sell my body! just in case you were worried about that happening.

  1. Family: I love my family and I don’t know what I would do with out them. Shawn and I plan on having two kids and then stopping well only if it is a girl and a boy. If it turns out that we have 2 girls we will go again and try to have that boy and carry on the family name. I am sure you have noticed the order I have it in, don’t even say it because even though it is a possibility to have it the other way around I am praying that God gives me this one or two however you see it. So ya, don’t even want to hear that it isn’t my choice of what I have first. Besides I am hoping he treats me like he did my mom she wanted a girl first and that’s what she got! In fact she was blessed with me!!!

  1. Forgiving: I am a very forgiving person. I have been told I am too forgiving. Which I really don’t think there is such a thing as too forgiving especially when it is our job to constantly forgive. I just think there is a thing called too trusting, which I am that too. It just seems though that I can forgive you once, twice, not really a problem, by the third time, you are sooo earning back my trust, 4th it will take twice as long as it did last time, 5th you’re not really a friend are you but I will still forgive you. And so on and so forth. Forgiveness is an important part of life, if you don’t forgive how will you ever truly move on with your life.

  1. Freaken: A word I still get in trouble for saying around my mom. I only use it when I am really really mad. I think most of the time anymore it is when I am in the car, like yesterday on my way home from work this guy started coming over into my lane and I called him a freaken idiot. But really I am trying to work on it.

  1. Fruit: I love fruit, my favorite fruit is strawberries. YUM YUM, not a big fan of pears. Plums they are delicious. However, I am not that great of a picker outer of plums. Just ask Shawn….. but he isn’t the best either. I think the best picker outer of plums would have to be my mom. I don’t think I have ever had a bad plum while I lived there. Anyway, I love frozen grapes and cherries in the summer. Strawberries and homemade vanilla ice cream actually sound yummy.

  1. Fresh sheets: I love sleeping on fresh clean sheets. I always seem to fall asleep faster and have better dreams while sleeping on freshly cleaned sheets.

  1. Fat: I think most women every shape and size just feels really fat at some point in their life if not more than once. Last month, I felt really fat. This month it is so so, next week or starting Sunday I am going back to no cokes, maybe one on Sat and drinking lots of water. Shawn and I have not gone to the Y for about a week and a ½ now and I am ready to go back. I would like to be down a size by September.

So yea those are 10 things about me with the letter F, if you want to play which you should, leave a comment or email me.

Happy Friday!

Toodles~

1 comment:

OMH said...

Great list! I was thinking of FANTASTIC when I gave you the letter. You are a FANTASTIC DIL!

Plums are bought by smell and squishy-ness - best if they are SOFT but not squishy.