Saturday, June 17, 2006

Kind of Cool

So I heard about this website at the blogger forum called Tornadostream and you are suppose to be able to create your own radio station like thing for your blog. Well lets just say I was really really dissapointed when I got registered and into the site. I started searching some of my favorite artists and it was turning up nothing. Well everytime the searches turned up empty there was a message that said something about emailing them. So I was thinking it is worth a try. So the following is the first email I sent them.

Have you thought about adding Christian artists to your site? I am
sure you will get tons of users!! I really have no use for your site
because I mainly listen and support Christian music. Just a suggestion.

Tasha

Later that night I recieved a reply. I was like wow same day reply I wonder if it is was just a generated reply. So I opened it and this is what I read.

Thanks Tasha,
The only Christian band we have right now is Anberlin. Can you give me the names of some other popular Christian bands so I can check them
out? Also- are there some online communities similar to myspace.com where Christians could post the player?

Thanks
Jesse
Tornadostream

So I replied back:

Go to www.klove.com or www.air1.com and click on their artists links or
look at their top charts. They stay pretty on top of everything. There are several Christians that have myspace and that have Blogs.


Tasha

Here is the last thing I recieved:

Thanks so much for your help!

I'm considering doing a separate player just for Christian music. Is that something you think would catch on? Some of our music isn't uh... very Christian, so I'm thinking we could have a separate player where all the choices were Christian music. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Jesse

So anyway thats kind of cool right????? This was a two day deal and now it looks like I have them working on something. Anyway I thought I would share that with yall!

Oh Lastnight, Shawn and I seen Cars and The Wild at the drive in. Cars was cute............The Wild, I wouldn't waste your money on it. Except to rent it I mean. Well I fell asleep in the middle of it. Not because it was super super boring, I was exhausted from the day before still. It was like a lion king and madagascar movie. Anymore I always fall alseep during the second movie. Shawn and Meghan said it was just a kind of cute movie but it really wasn't that original that it makes it stand out. So anyway, we got home around between 2:30-3:00 this morning. I am glad Meghan came back because I fell back asleep even though I tried not to. So Meghan stayed up and talked to Shawn.

Toodles~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are feeling better.
You were all missed at the game last night. They only played two games but you know we had to stay and watch the rest of the games.
See you on Sunday !!!!!!!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

We REALLY like Cars. We thought it was a great movie. Although the actually story line was a bit over Kyle's head since it was realtionships.