Today, is Shawn's first day cruising the streets of this town by himself! Yep that's right he is now on his own. Okay this may be stupid but has anyone been keeping up with the view lately? The past two days have been crazy. No more Star on the show. Ha Doesn't hurt my feelings any. I really didn't like her. Most people I know hate that show, but I like it.
2 comments:
The picture of you holding Jakob is precious! - I cannot get over how much he looks like Andrew. Rylee looks like Nyki did at that age.
BTW I also like the black and white of you.
I'm glad y'all got to go - I'm glad your back safe!!!!
can you email them to me. they turned out amazing. Thank y'all for coming it meant the world to me to get to see y'all
Love Nyki
Post a Comment