Yeah!! It's raining outside!
Yeah!! I got to spend all day with Shawn!
Yeah!! I spent my afternoon at the pool!!
Boo!! I have to work tomorrow night :(
Yeah! I conquered Diner Dash 2!
Boo!! I have to work Saturday night :(
Yeah!! Tomorrow is payday!!
Yeah!! Shawn and I should have a new nephew hopefully sometime tomorrow! :)
Yeah!! I lost 4 lbs? How I don't know.... hey maybe this no carbonation thing is working!!!
Boo!! Shawn has to work all weekend!!
Hey what do ya know the Yeahs finally out weigh the boos! Hopefully that keeps happening!!
Funny Story!
So Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning around 2 am Hastings got broken into. The two young men were only in there for 38 seconds or something like that. They ran straight for the two xbox 360s that were not in the case. Hey, what do you know those were our display boxes!! ha ha ha! By the time they got back to the broken glass door they realized it. Dropped the boxes and left, leaving their finger prints behind and besides that its all on camera. Idiots!!!
Toodles~
Another day goes by with out carbonation! Am I missing it? Nope not really!!
Check out my new myspace song! :)
1 comment:
Hey I am really excited for you that the yeahs outway the boos. I think I should start keeping track of that in my journal maybe it will start to put things in perspective and make me look for the yeahs instead of the boos!
I agree I think the word Idiots describe it the best!!!
Post a Comment