Tuesday, June 06, 2006

what's new with me.....

I am trying to find another job as soon as possible. I went and applied at the library, walmart, and the dollar store. Tonight is my second time to work and I hope and pray that it goes better than the first day. Most of the time you feel a little over whelmed at on your first day, it was totally opposite this time, it was boring and I did not really start learning anything. Anyway, I am trying to have a postive attitude about things. I will not quit until I get another better paying job. I am hoping that I grow to like it and possibly work two part time jobs for the rest of the summer. I work 5:30 to 11:30 tonight.

So last night or early this morning, around 1:30 am there was a pounding on our door. Minnie barks which is what wakes me up. I wake Shawn up and tell him someone is at the door and what's he do? Rolls over and starts snooring!!! So Minnie and I get up and come out into the living room and there loud knocking again, Minnie barks. I go back into the bedroom and tell Shawn they are not leaving this time he sits up and then lays back down. UGH! Finally the knocking quits after a few minutes, so I went and looked out the blinds and there were two men walking down the street. It freaked me out!!!! Part of me was glad that Shawn is not working nights right now, the other part of me thinks that I could have called him and he would have actually done something!!! :) I felt soo protected! Anyway, I am still kind of freaked out about it. The people that lived here previously owes money to sun loans and they keep coming during the day asking for money and everytime we have to explain that we don't know where this person is and for them just to call the landlord. Surely they wouldn't show up in the middle of the night! But I wonder if they the previous renters owed anyone else money. A very very very small part of me thinks it was someone Shawn has arrested or ticketed. I would think if they were mad at him they would have done something to the house or to one of our vehicles. By the way, when Shawn was leaving for work this morning he came in to tell me goodbye, I asked him about it and he doesn't remember anything but hearing Minnie barking.

Hope your week is off to a great start!!! Can you believe it was over a 100 yesterday??

Toodles~

1 comment:

OMH said...

I've tried to leave comments 3 times now......

Here goes:

I'm so glad your protected by big D's finest. I have no suggestions he has always slept that hard.