Thursday, June 08, 2006

so um ya.....

Is anyone else having problems with blogger the past two days like not being able to log in and make comments and stuff! REALLY FRUSTRATING PEOPLE! LOL anyway so work is getting so much better but tomorrow I am working with 2 different A.M.s I haven't worked with either of them yet. My first day at work the A.M. I was working with was soo busy I hardly saw her, but I couldn't stand the other girl that was scheduled with us. Miss wanna be employee of the month, no really, she really said that too me and she has only been there for about a month!! I guess she is just making those small goals in life and striving to reach them early on. I work from 2-6 tomorrow. Then I am off until Monday! I have to say even though I have been working nights it has been nice to get out and go to work and see and talk to people. It gets a little wired trying to talk to people at the Y unless you are out in the hall or something.

I will actually get to see my sis and mom because they are going to the doggie day parade with me Sat morning. I feel like I haven't seen or talked to my mom in forever!!! She calls and I miss her calls. Shawn is working traffic, I will get to see my man in uniform actually working not eating or walking out the door. Oh something very nice was that I came home tonight and the kitchen was clean like floors swept and mopped along with the bathrooms and he did laundry in the middle of the week so we have no laundry to do right now!!! How awesome is that!!! Anyway how odd is it that it is 1:29 am and I am wide awake........ I think it was because I had a great day at work and besides Shawn and I just kind of lounged around until I had to get ready for work.

Hopefully all of you are sweetly dreaming away~

Toodles

p.s. call me crazy but I hate straightening, fixing, renting, or putting away horror movies. The images on the covers make me shiver and have nightmares. Like yesterday I see this cover with a bunch of baby doll heads and their eyes UGH anyway I woke up because of a stupid dream. Then tonight this guy and his wife rent this horror flick and he is standing their telling me that he loves horror movies and then says the only movie that has scared him is the exorcist and he didn't watch another horror movie for a couple of months. All I said was wow, ya I don't think that movie is for me and what's he do? He starts describing and telling me about the scenes in the stupid scary movie! Like I want to know!!! HELLO!!! The haunted mansion was kind of scary too me! I remember my parents renting final destination while lacy was staying over one night, I really didn't want to watch it...I ended up watching it and now I like the final destination movies except this last one was STUPID!!! But that is about as scary as it gets for me. The exorcist of Emily rose really didn't scare me I guess because I thought of it as more of documentary type thing. Anyway I really gotta get to bed!!!

2 comments:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Yeah.. Blogger has been down for maintenance a lot in the last couple of days. Seems to be working fine now. So glad that work is better and I miss your mom, too. :)

OMH said...

Glad that the job is getting better! Scary movies YUCK - suspenseful movies yeah!

Never mind - take a picture of the "FINEST" working and let this mommy see her baby at work :)

Oh yeah - I taught him to do the housework..... cough cough wheeze cough.....WOW that lie choked me up! I couldn't have got him to sweep and mop if I'd threatened to starve him - I'm glad he does it for you (an excellent show of his love if you ask me! - but then again my love language is SERVICE)