Monday, June 19, 2006

lol

I am no longer 14 on myspace and I no longer have a private profile, meaning that you can view my myspace page. As far as the hype on the news about myspace and how it is sooooooooo bad and yada yada yada all I have to say is, Parents watch what your kids are doing, talk to them,take some computer classes if ya have to. There are pervs every where today. Anyway I personally like it because I have been able to get in contact with people from highschool, camp, youth gatherings, and yadada.

Toodles

What is it like a week with out carbination? I lost count on like the 4th day. Anyway something really cool about this time, is that I haven't had a caffine headache from it. Hmmm maybe it was because I asked God to help me this time. I dunno, but it works for me.

No comments: