| What is your favorite |
| color? | purple |
| day of the week? | wed. |
| soda? | dr. pepper, but I am currently carbonation free |
| flower? | daisy |
| time of day? | 6:00 when Shawn gets off of work |
| ringtone? | Friends by Michael W. Smith |
| number? | 4 |
| animal? | puppy? |
| thing to drink other than soda? | lemonade, slushies, smoothies |
| book? | the guide to life the BIBLE. I have several favorites |
| What was your favorite childhood |
| toy? | barbie? |
| memory? | I have several.... hmmm my grandpa coming to visit and never leaving with out folding each of us kids a dollar ring |
| color? | blue |
| song? | I don't remember miss mary mack???? |
| tv show? | full house |
| cartoon? | fraggle rock |
| bestfriend? | Lacy |
| Are you |
| still friends with your childhood bestfriend? | yup |
| married? | yup 2 yrs in Sept. |
| bored with this yet? | kind of..... |
| Last |
| person you talked to on the phone | Shawn |
| movie you saw | Pink Panther |
| last thing you ate | I haven't ate today..... |
| last book you read | Witness by Dee Henderson |
| thought | Am I done yet? |
CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS! |
No comments:
Post a Comment