So lastnight went better than my first day. We were so busy, which made the time fly by fast! We didnt get out of there until 12. Anyways I work again today and tomorrow but I am off Friday Saturday and Sunday!!! I am hoping to hear from the library soon!
Toodles~
2 comments:
I'm glad it went better! Can you pick your hours? If so which of the other jobs are you hoping to work also? Is there any "out of school" programs where you can work with KIDS again?
I can kind of tell him when I can work and when I can't work. I really want the job at the library. The after school program here is not hiring and I really do not want to work in a day care. Actually I will not work in a day care. Thats just me though, I will watch someone else's kids, I just don't like the whole day care setting.
Post a Comment